Here is more information about the Ticketing Lead Hand employment opportunity at Sun Peaks Resort.
Job Description: Ticketing Lead Hand
|Employment Type||Full Time, Seasonal|
|Reports To||Ticketing/Guest Services Manager|
|Posting Date||August 2, 2013|
|Closing Date||October 31, 2013|
Qualifications Required• Analytical skills, effective negotiation skills and Interpersonal skills that are highly developed.
• Innovative abilities to search for, and manage, effective change and improvements, including the use of new technology, relative to the ticketing department.
• Superior oral and written communication skills, including group discussions, and being highly effective in dealing with the public, as well as strategic decision making skills.
• Must be outgoing, responsible and able to up sell our products
• Must be able to work independently and possess organizational skills
• Strong computer skills
• Highly developed customer relation skills
• Dependable, reliable, and punctual
• Previous customer service experience
• A good knowledge of the regional area and constantly striving to gain more
• Team player
• Cash handling skills
• Work well within deadlines
Primary Responsibilities• Responsible for being the main communication link between Guest Services / Ticketing Manager and front line staff.
• Ensure that you always set a good example for all ticketing staff every shift that you work.
• Arrive promptly for every shift.
• Open safe, pull out float bags, and prepare computers.
• If a staff member does not show up for a shift, or is late, notify Guest Services / Ticketing Manager, and arrange for coverage.
• Maintain staff discipline; inform Guest Services / Ticketing Manager of any relevant issues pertaining to disciplinary issues.
• Ensure breaks and lunches are covered.
• Maintain all office supplies in ticketing, while controlling overall expenditures within the department to ensure that the budgets are met.
• Keep office neat and tidy.
• Answer all work-related questions from staff and management.
• Maintain close contact with other departments to ensure proper co-ordination of all events and activities.
• Meet regularly with staff to discuss possible problems, which may effect the department, as well as up-coming functions and activities.
• Provide a safe environment for all staff and guests.
• Ensure that ticketing staff are meeting their performance criteria and performing their functions.
• Responsible to oversee the departments reporting required by management, i.e. timesheets, summaries, revenues, and expenses.
• Ensure that all required tickets are delivered to the various hotels within the village.
• Maintain the scanning guns and perform any maintenance that is required, liaison with IT Department.
• Ensure that the End of the day procedures are completed including:
-Helping others cash out
-Turning off all computers
-Close all windows securely
-Check staff’s hours on sign out sheet
• Alarm ticketing when you leave for the day.
• Help to prevent lift ticket fraud by both staff and guests.
• Perform all other duties as required by the Guest Services / Ticketing Manager.
• Assist with special events, evening activities or guest programs from time to time
• Operate according to code of conduct and values statement of Sun Peaks Resort Corporation
• Attend all SPRC sponsored scheduled orientation & training programs
• Duties as required to ensure successful operation of the department including support of other departments and special promotions.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click the 'Apply' button below to submit your resume and any other required documentation. Please note that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.