Here is more information about the Ticketing and Scanning Agent employment opportunity at Sun Peaks Resort.
Job Description: Ticketing and Scanning Agent
|Employment Type||Full Time and Part Time, Seasonal|
|Reports To||Ticketing Supervisor and Guest Services Manager|
|Working Hours||Winter Seasonal Operating Hours (November - April)|
|Posting Date||July 17, 2014|
|Closing Date||September 30, 2014|
Work, Live, and Play
Sun Peaks Resort Corporation has proven to be one of the highest levels of customer service providers within the ski industry. We can promise you a memorable and gainful working experience within our high volume and challenging work environments. Sun Peaks Resort Corporation has many benefits to offer our employees including:
- Winter Alpine and Nordic Passes
- Staff Soup & Bun Lunch Program
- Monthly Staff Recognition Dinners and Events
- Corporation wide discounts
- Subsidized Employee Housing, available to those 19 years +
- Network and interact with our diverse culture
The Ticketing department is always searching for positive, enthusiastic individuals with a proven background in customer service to join the Sun Peaks Resort Corporation team. As a ticketing agent, your bright personality and smile enrich the lives of everyone at Sun Peaks Resort. This role will require you to work in the front line greeting and interacting with all guests and individuals while selling and scanning lift tickets accurately and efficiently. Under the guidance of the Guest Services and Ticketing Manager, you will receive a fun, interactive and teamwork oriented job experience.
The ticketing agent position is a highly physical role; agents are required to work outdoors in all weather conditions and to be on their feet for long periods of time.
Your Responsibilities Will Include- Demonstrate a high level of customer service, a positive attitude and commitment to teamwork in a friendly, caring atmosphere
- Sell and scan all lift ticket and seasons passes with 100% accuracy
Ideal Candidates- Proven customer service background
- Highly organized in a fast past working environment
- Strong computer skills - including a background in a POS system and all Microsoft office software
- Cash handling experience
- Skiing/Snowboarding ability is an asset
- 2 employer reference contacts and 1 personal reference
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click the 'Apply' button below to submit your resume and any other required documentation. Please note that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.