Here is more information about the Terrain Park Assistant employment opportunity at Sun Peaks Resort.
Job Description: Terrain Park Assistant
|Employment Type||Full Time, Seasonal|
|Reports To||Patrol Director and Assistant Patrol Director|
|Posting Date||May 8, 2014|
|Closing Date||September 30, 2014|
Work, Live, and Play
Sun Peaks Resort Corporation has proven to be one of the highest levels of customer service providers within the ski industry. We can promise you a memorable and gainful working experience within our high volume and challenging work environments. Sun Peaks Resort Corporation has many benefits to offer our employees including:
- Winter Alpine and Nordic Passes
- Staff Soup & Bun Lunch Program
- Monthly Staff Recognition Dinners and Events
- Corporation wide discounts
- Subsidized Employee Housing, available to those 19 years +
- Network and interact with our diverse culture
The ski patrol is responsible for providing and promoting a safe environment for our guests and employees while executing exceptional guest service; as ambassadors to promoting safe skiing and riding practices, enforcers of the skier’s and rider’s responsibility code and educating our employees and guests of health and safety. As first responders to medical emergencies on the mountain, ski patrol also takes on the role of transporting injured guests off the mountain and provides general care until further support arrives. Under the guidance of the Patrol Director, you will receive a fun, interactive and teamwork oriented job experience.
Your Responsibilities Will Include- Maintain terrain park facility
- Ensure proper risk management for the terrain parks
- Communicate and work efficiently with the grooming department to ensure terrain park maintenance
- Manage and schedule terrain park volunteers and communicate daily operation
Ideal Candidates- Previous terrain park maintenance and experience
- Knowledge of all terrain park trends and features
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click the 'Apply' button below to submit your resume and any other required documentation. Please note that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.