Here is more information about the Terrain Park Assistant employment opportunity at Sun Peaks Resort.
Job Description: Terrain Park Assistant
|Employment Type||Full Time, Seasonal|
|Reports To||Patrol Director and Assistant Patrol Director|
|Posting Date||May 8, 2014|
|Closing Date||September 30, 2014|
Qualifications Required• Previous Terrain Park experience
• Knowledge of Terrain Park features, trends
• Knowledge of Risk management for Terrain Parks
• Terrain Park maintenance experience
• Able to work with minimum supervision
• Supervising Terrain Park volunteers and orientation to Terrain Park operation.
Primary Responsibilities• Maintain Terrain Park - in radio contact at all times
• Ensure proper Risk management for Terrain Park
• Ensure Terrain Park shift are on time.
• Work in co-ordination with grooming to ensure park maintained
• Daily maintenance reports to be completed by end of shift
• Keep Supervisor advised daily of all activities in Terrain Park
• Approved Ski Helmet required when working on snow.
• Personal communication device use Not Permitted during working hours
Secondary Responsibilities• Promote the Terrain Park
• Update Supervisor of any safety concerns.
• Fencing of Terrain Park / cleaning
• Help organize Terrain Park changeups
• Communicate opening and closing of Terrain Park to Dispatch
• Fencing and Signage Maintenance
• Attend all required SPRC orientation and training sessions
• Duties as required to ensure successful operation of the department including support of other departments and special promotions.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click the 'Apply' button below to submit your resume and any other required documentation. Please note that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.