Here is more information about the Sun Tots Instructor employment opportunity at Sun Peaks Resort.
Job Description: Sun Tots Instructor
|Employment Type||Full Time, Seaonal|
|Reports To||Sports School Director|
|Posting Date||May 10, 2013|
|Closing Date||September 15, 2013|
- Professional and current teaching certification with a nationally recognized organization.
- Proficient use of spoken English.
- Second language skills are an asset (e.g. German or Spanish).
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Polished interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Highly organized.
- Sales training and experience is an asset.
- Proven track record in guest services and as a team player.
- Physically able to undertake teaching responsibilities in a safe manner.
- Teaching duties relative to certification and experience mostly in our Tots Private Lesson Programs.
- Ability to motivationally and effectively communicate with the 3-6 age range student.
- Effectively discuss students’ performance and expectation with parents.
- Direct product marketing to guests.
- Operate according to code of conduct and values statement of Sun Peaks Resort Corporation and the Snow Sports School.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click the 'Apply' button below to submit your resume and any other required documentation. Please note that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.