Here is more information about the Sports Centre Supervisor employment opportunity at Sun Peaks Resort.
Job Description: Sports Centre Supervisor
|Employment Type||Full Time, Seasonal|
|Reports To||Sports Director|
|Posting Date||September 5, 2013|
|Closing Date||October 15, 2013|
Qualifications Required• Experience in handling cash.
• Experience as a supervisor
• Capable of working without supervising
• High School Diploma.
• Polished interpersonal and motivational skills.
• Highly organized.
• First Aid Level 1 and WHMIS (Work place Hazardous Information Material System)
Primary Responsibilities• Daily operations responsibilities including keeping the pools clean and balancing water Chemistry
• Regular communication with Sports Director
• Order material and supplies
• Active participation in staff meetings as required.
• Regular communication with the Sports Centre Supervisor.
• Daily maintenance of the Building including snow removal – keeping showers and locker rooms in a clean conditions.
• Perform Sales Desk duties including sales, cash handling, guest services, and problem solving.
• Operate according to code of conduct and values statement of Sun Peaks Resort Corporation and the Sports Centre.
Secondary Responsibilities• Duties as required to ensure successful operation of the Sports School.
• Operate according to code of conduct and values statement of Sun Peaks Resort Corporation
• Attend all SPRC sponsored scheduled orientation & training programs.
• Duties as required to ensure successful operation of the department including support of other departments and special promotions.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click the 'Apply' button below to submit your resume and any other required documentation. Please note that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.