Here is more information about the Sales Desk Attendant employment opportunity at Sun Peaks Resort.
Job Description: Sales Desk Attendant
|Department||Snow Sports School|
|Employment Type||Part Time and Full Time, Seasonal|
|Reports To||Sports School Director|
|Posting Date||May 1, 2014|
|Closing Date||December 1, 2014|
Work, Live, and Play• Proficient use of spoken and written English.
• Outstanding verbal communication skills especially in relation to guest interactions.
• Polished interpersonal and motivational skills and highly organized.
• Proven track record in tourism guest services and as a team player.
• Legally able to work in Canada from November 2014 until April 2015.
• Willing to submit to an RCMP criminal record check.
• Undertake required daily duties as per SPRC operating guidelines.
• Previous front desk experience (retail, food & beverage, office assistant, etc.)
• Basic understanding of accounting principles.
• Outstanding computers skills; Microsoft computer systems, electronic business systems
• Outstanding cash handling skills; sales transaction reconciliation, daily cash outs.
Your Responsibilities Will Include• Perform all sales desk duties including snow sports school program and kids center registration, cash handling, reports, guest services, program confirmations, refunds, promotion/upselling and problem solving
• Thorough knowledge of resort’s product’s, activities and services.
• Operate according to code of conduct and values statement of Sun Peaks Resort Corporation and the snow sports school
Ideal Candidates• Assist with special events and evening activities as required.
• Any other duties as necessary for the successful operation of the sports school departments.
• Attend all SPRC scheduled orientation and training programs as requested.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click the 'Apply' button below to submit your resume and any other required documentation. Please note that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.