Here is more information about the Sales Desk Attendant employment opportunity at Sun Peaks Resort.
Job Description: Sales Desk Attendant
|Department||Snow Sports School|
|Employment Type||Full Time or Part Time, Seasonal|
|Reports To||Sports Director|
|Posting Date||September 5, 2013|
|Closing Date||October 15, 2013|
Qualifications Required• Previous Front Desk experience (retail, food & beverage, office assistant, etc.)
• Basic understanding of accounting principles
• Outstanding computers skills; Microsoft computer systems, electronic business systems
• Outstanding cash handling skills; sales transaction reconciliation, daily cash outs
• Excellent communication skills
• Post-secondary education; business administration
• Highly organized, accurate and detail oriented
• Polished interpersonal and motivational skills
• Ski/Snowboard professional certification/skills and a second language are assets
• Proven track record in guest services and as a team player
Primary Responsibilities• Perform all Sales Desk duties including Snow Sports School Program and Kids Centre registration, cash handling, reports, guest services, program confirmations, refunds, promotion/upselling and problem solving
• Thorough knowledge of Resort’s Product’s, Activities and Services.
• Operate according to code of conduct and values statement of Sun Peaks Resort Corporation and the Snow Sports School
Secondary Responsibilities• Assist with special events, evening activities or guest programs from time to time
• Duties assigned to promote Sun Peaks Resort, Guest services and The Snow Sports School
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click the 'Apply' button below to submit your resume and any other required documentation. Please note that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.