Here is more information about the Repair Technician employment opportunity at Sun Peaks Resort.
Job Description: Repair Technician
|Employment Type||Full Time or Part Time, Seasonal|
|Reports To||Retail and Rental Manager|
|Posting Date||September 27, 2013|
|Closing Date||November 1, 2013|
Qualifications Required• Minimum 3 years experience in ski and snowboard repair shop.
• Minimum 18 years of age.
• Must be outgoing, cheerful and enjoy working with people.
• Must be able to follow instructions accurately and efficiently.
• Outgoing, friendly personality, with the ability to work with the guest under pressure and routine situations.
• Thorough knowledge of repair tools and supplies.
• Thorough knowledge of binding adjustments and repairs.
• Experience using binding test equipment.
• Experience on Wintersteiger stone grinder/extruder.
• Excellent customer relations.
Primary Responsibilities• Repair and maintenance of all ski and snowboard equipment.
• Adherence to all WCB regulations, SPRC Worksafe procedures, WHMIS policies.
• Supervision and training of repair staff
• Ensure all operational and safety procedures are being followed
• Inventory and ordering of repair shop supplies
• Day to day supervision of the operation of the repair shop
• Cleaning and organization of shop
• Following SPRC cash handling procedures
• Assisting in rental shop as required
• Assist guests with rental equipment selection and fit.
Secondary Responsibilities• Operate according to code of conduct and values statement of Sun Peaks Resort Corporation
• Attend all SPRC sponsored scheduled orientation & training programs
• Duties as required to ensure successful operation of the department including support of other departments and special promotions.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click the 'Apply' button below to submit your resume and any other required documentation. Please note that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.