Here is more information about the Rental Technician - Winter Seasonal employment opportunity at Sun Peaks Resort.
Job Description: Rental Technician - Winter Seasonal
|Department||Rental and Repair Shop|
|Employment Type||Full Time & Part Time, Seasonal|
|Reports To||Retail and Rental Manager|
|Posting Date||August 15, 2014|
|Closing Date||September 30, 2014|
Work, Live, and Play
Sun Peaks Resort Corporation has proven to be one of the highest levels of customer service providers within the ski industry. We can promise you a memorable and gainful working experience within our high volume and challenging work environments. Sun Peaks Resort Corporation has many benefits to offer our employees including:
- Winter Alpine and Nordic Passes
- Staff Soup & Bun Lunch Program
- Monthly Staff Recognition Dinners and Events
- Corporation wide discounts
- Subsidized Employee Housing, available to those 19 years +
- Network and interact with our diverse culture
The rental department is responsible for providing superb guest service in our entire rental and retail outlets and front end guest service whether it is in the Sun Peaks Rental Shop or Fall Line Rentals. Under the guidance of the Rental supervisors and manager, you will receive a fun, interactive and teamwork oriented job experience!
Your Responsibilities Will Include- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs
- Adjust rental equipment to fit our guests
- Ensure the locations are kept clean and tidy
- Keep rental stock secure
- Help coordinate cashiers and technical staff including; scheduling, supervising and motivating
- Maintain a file system of all paperwork and rental documents
- Previous retail and POS experience is an asset
- Previous cash handling experience is an asset
- Excellent customer service
- Must be 18 years of age
- 2 employer reference contacts and 1 personal reference
SPRC strives to promote from within the company whenever possible. By tapping into the skills and talents of our current employees, we are able to create career opportunities for individual s at all levels of the organization.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click the 'Apply' button below to submit your resume and any other required documentation. Please note that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.