Here is more information about the Rental Technician employment opportunity at Sun Peaks Resort.
Job Description: Rental Technician
|Employment Type||Full Time or Part Time, Seasonal|
|Reports To||Retail and Rental Manager|
|Posting Date||September 6, 2013|
|Closing Date||November 1, 2013|
Qualifications Required• Minimum 18 Years of Age.
• Experience and a good understanding of POS systems.
• Outgoing, friendly personality, with the ability to work with the guest under pressure and routine situations.
• Must enjoy working with the public.
• Polished interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Must be a team player.
• Previous working experience and ability to deal with the stressful situations arising in high volume ski rental outlet.
• Experience with repair, adjustment and maintenance of skis and snowboards.
• Hard working, efficient staff member who pays close attention to guest safety
Primary Responsibilities• Selection and adjustment of rental equipment for our guests. :
• Coordination of cashiers and technical staff including; scheduling, supervision, coaching, and motivation.
• Supervision of sales functions and cash out procedures.
• Assisting with inventory monitoring, communications with other departments, organization of rental shop layout, compilation of reports and statistics and
• maintaining record filing system.
• Attend SPRC sponsored Orientation session.
Secondary Responsibilities• Operate according to code of conduct and values statement of Sun Peaks Resort Corporation
• Attend all SPRC sponsored scheduled orientation & training programs
• Duties as required to ensure successful operation of the department including support of other departments and special promotions.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click the 'Apply' button below to submit your resume and any other required documentation. Please note that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.