Here is more information about the Rental Shop Cashier Lead Hand employment opportunity at Sun Peaks Resort.
Job Description: Rental Shop Cashier Lead Hand
|Employment Type||Full Time or Part Time, Seasonal|
|Reports To||Retail and Rental Manager|
|Posting Date||September 27, 2013|
|Closing Date||November 1, 2013|
Qualifications Required• 3 years cashier handling experience.
• Previous supervisory experience.
• Experience and a good understanding of POS systems.
• Proficient use of Microsoft software.
• Must enjoy working with the public.
• Polished interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Must be a team player with leadership abilities.
• Previous working experience and ability to deal with the stressful situations arising in high volume ski rental outlet.
• Experience with repair, adjustment and maintenance of skis and snowboards.
Primary Responsibilities• Coordination and supervision of cashier staff.
• Coordination of cash handling related duties with accounting staff including; cashier reports, POS reports, change requests, and cash drawer skimming.
• Coordination of supervision of rental staff with Rental and Repair Supervisor.
• Continued monitoring of POS pricing and other related POS functions.
• Organization of reservations and bookings.
Secondary Responsibilities• Supervision of daily ski and snowboard rental operation in absence of the Rental and Repair Supervisor for:
• Coordination of cashiers and technical staff including; scheduling, supervision, coaching, and motivation.
• Supervision of sales functions and cash out procedures.
• Assisting with inventory monitoring, communications with other departments, organization of rental shop layout, compilation of reports and statistics and maintaining record filing system.
• Attend SPRC sponsored Orientation session.
• Mandatory attendance of all SPRC sponsored employee functions.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click the 'Apply' button below to submit your resume and any other required documentation. Please note that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.