Here is more information about the Mountain Bike Technician employment opportunity at Sun Peaks Resort.
Job Description: Mountain Bike Technician
|Department||Rental & Repair Shop|
|Employment Type||Full-time, Seasonal|
|Reports To||Retail & Rental Manager|
|Posting Date||May 26, 2014|
|Closing Date||June 23, 2014|
Qualifications Required• Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience as a bike mechanic.
• Experience with shocks, hydraulic brake systems, drive train system adjustment and troubleshooting and wheel building.
• Experience with bike related hand tools, as well as general tools.
• Experience with parts ordering and controls.
• Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
• Polished interpersonal skills.
• Proficient use of Microsoft computer programs.
• Experience with computerized POS systems.
• Strong commitment to excellent customer service, internal and external guests.
• Willingness to be a team player and leader.
• Possess the ability to maintain a cheerful and outgoing attitude at all times.
• Willingness to be a team player.
Primary Responsibilities• Repair and maintenance of rental mountain bikes.
• Maintenance of service records for all rental bikes.
• Adherence to all WCB regulations, SPRC Work safe procedures, WHMIS policies.
• Ensure all operational and safety procedures are being followed.
• Maintain a concise work order system for customer service orders.
• Assist guests with rental equipment selection and fit.
Secondary Responsibilities• Cleaning, organization and maintaining adequate stock of essential supplies including rental forms, workshop forms, shop supplies, cleaning supplies, etc.
• Attend all required SPRC orientation, training and recognition sessions
• Attend all scheduled meetings required of the position including OS&H, risk management, etc.
• Adhere and maintain high standards for all Sun Peaks Resort Corporation policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook
• Other duties as assigned and required to ensure successful operation of the department including support of special promotions and events
• Positively represent SPRC in the community
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click the 'Apply' button below to submit your resume and any other required documentation. Please note that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.