Here is more information about the Lift Operator employment opportunity at Sun Peaks Resort.
Job Description: Lift Operator
|Employment Type||Full Time, Seasonal|
|Reports To||Lift Operations Manager/Lift Operations Supervisor|
|Posting Date||August 13, 2013|
|Closing Date||October 18, 2013|
Qualifications Required• Must be outgoing and enjoy working with the public.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• Willing and able to work outdoors in all weather conditions for a majority of the day.
• Must be able to ski / snowboard, to at least an intermediate level.
• Highly motivated, responsible and have an excellent work ethic.
• Able to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
• Must be able to maintain a calm, professional, friendly manner under periods of stress.
• High level of physical fitness free from injuries.
• Proven ability to show up, be consistent, have a good attitude and act with integrity.
Primary Responsibilities• Responsible for the safe daily operation of one of the mountain lifts as assigned by the lift supervisor.
• Maintain the appearance of the stations and keeping the load and unload areas up to operational standards throughout the day.
• Ability to think quickly and follow all safety procedures.
• Maintain personal appearance and uniform to the highest standard.
• Assist lift maintenance staff with routine operational checks and start-up.
• Provide lift host relief.
• Ensuring that daily duties are carried out in a timely and proficient manner (i.e. - lift logs).
• Assist ski patrol in lift evacuations.
• Assist in the operation of parking, traffic control, tube park, bungee and ticket checking.
Secondary Responsibilities• Attend all SPRC sponsored events and training sessions.
• Additional duties as required by the Lift Operations Manager: special events, early season trail maintenance, etc.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click the 'Apply' button below to submit your resume and any other required documentation. Please note that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.