Here is more information about the Lead Server - Masa's Bar and Grill employment opportunity at Sun Peaks Resort.
Job Description: Lead Server - Masa's Bar and Grill
|Department||Food and Beverage|
|Employment Type||Full Time or Part Time, Seasonal|
|Reports To||Masa's Bar and Grill General Manager|
|Posting Date||October 18, 2013|
|Closing Date||October 26, 2013|
Qualifications Required• Serving it Right.
• Previous serving experience in a high volume establishment (minimum 1 year).
• Excellent customer skills.
• Ability to prioritize and organize.
• Knowledge and adherence SPRC policies as written in our policy manual
• Knowledge and adherence of all Jr. positions and there description
Primary Responsibilities• Good knowledge of food, wine and cocktail styles and techniques
• Flexible in hours and shift availability
• Supervision, training and directing of Jr. Staff
• Plan, organize, direct, and evaluate daily operations under minimal supervision
• Acting with integrity and leading by example at all times
• Self-organized and punctual
• Responsible for cleanliness of restaurant. Maintaining sections and service areas
• Handling cash effectively.
• Opening and closing duties of bar & restaurant
• Understand all guest requests and complaints and then act accordingly
• Anticipating customers’ needs and exceeding them
• Knowledge of events and activities in the area
• Demonstrate excellent team leadership skills
• The job commands a high level of adaptability and change that need to be dealt with easily, concerning both work and social environment
• Communicate with the kitchen manager and general manager through our communication log
• Communicating with kitchen staff professionally
• Ensure the effective and compliant operations of the Restaurant; such as following legislation and safety codes
• Organization and distribution of tip pool
• Conduct regular inspections of operation
Secondary Responsibilities• Attend all required SPRC orientation and training sessions
• Duties as required to ensure successful operation of the department including support of other departments and special promotions.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click the 'Apply' button below to submit your resume and any other required documentation. Please note that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.