Here is more information about the Kids Centre Supervisor employment opportunity at Sun Peaks Resort.
Job Description: Kids Centre Supervisor
|Employment Type||Full Time, Seasonal|
|Reports To||Sports Director|
|Posting Date||September 5, 2013|
|Closing Date||October 15, 2013|
Qualifications Required• 2-4 years’ experience in a childcare facility.
• Enjoys working with children.
• Certified to work as a child care giver including related qualifications - first aid, Criminal Record Checks and Health Checks.
• Post-Secondary education; Education or related diploma/ degree.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Polished interpersonal and motivational skills
• Highly organised.
• Computer literate with Microsoft and POS systems an asset
• Animated and creative with children’s games and activities
• Proven track record in customer service and as a team player.
Primary Responsibilities• Care giving to children aged 18 months to 5 years.
• Daily operations responsibilities including staff scheduling, supervision and training, reservations, greet guests, oversee cash handling procedures, oversee lunch procedures, oversee lesson aspect of child minding, regular communications with the sales desk, understand the child minding and snow sports programs offered
• Strong leadership skills – conflict resolution, tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality
• Familiarization with the Child Care Licensing Regulation
• Child minding facility organisation and supplies.
• Active participation in staff meetings as required.
• Regular communication with Sports School Supervisors.
• Administration duties including general Child minding administration and cash handling
• Liaison with the Snow Sports School Sales Desk for child minding bookings.
• Operate according to code of conduct and values statement of Sun Peaks Resort Corporation and the Snow Sports School
Secondary Responsibilities• Duties as required to ensure successful operation of the Snow Sports School including support of other programs, registration support and special promotions.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click the 'Apply' button below to submit your resume and any other required documentation. Please note that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.