Here is more information about the Journeyman Electrician employment opportunity at Sun Peaks Resort.
Job Description: Journeyman Electrician
|Employment Type||Full Time, Year Round|
|Reports To||Lift Maintenance Manager|
|Posting Date||August 8, 2014|
|Closing Date||August 31, 2014|
Work, Live, and Play
Sun Peaks Resort Corporation has proven to be one of the highest levels of customer service providers within the ski industry. We can promise you a memorable and gainful working experience within our high volume and challenging work environments. Sun Peaks Resort Corporation has many benefits to offer our employees including:
- Winter Alpine and Nordic Passes
- Hike/Bike Pass and Golf pass for our full time employees (Summer)
- Staff Soup & Bun Lunch Program
- Staff Recognition Dinners and Events
- Corporation wide discounts
- Subsidized Employee Housing, available to those 19 years +
- Network and interact with our diverse culture
Our maintenance department strives to provide the highest level of education and training to all of our trades and technology positions. Join our maintenance team today and experience a challenging and teamwork oriented position.
Your Responsibilities Will Include- Electrical maintenance, trouble shooting and installation duties on a wide variety of equipment in all areas of the ski resort
- Maintenance AC and DC drivers, motors and PLC and Communication distributions
- Stay up-to-date of all Provincial and Federal Electrical codes and regulations
Ideal Candidates- Journeyman Electrician or 3rd/4th year apprentice
- Passenger ropeway or similar experience
- Current and valid driver’s license (Drivers abstract required prior to employment and annually)
- Ability to work at heights
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click the 'Apply' button below to submit your resume and any other required documentation. Please note that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.