Here is more information about the Houseperson & Light Duty Cleaner employment opportunity at Sun Peaks Resort.
Job Description: Houseperson & Light Duty Cleaner
|Department||Sun Peaks Grand Hotel & Conference Centre|
|Employment Type||Full Time, Year Round|
|Reports To||SPGH Assistant Housekeeping Manager|
|Posting Date||June 19, 2014|
|Closing Date||June 30, 2014|
Qualifications Required• Knowledge of a Housekeeping department is an asset.
• Good physical condition, as position is physically demanding.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication skills, as well as excellent problem solving abilities.
• A passion for guest service and the proven ability for consistently anticipating guest needs.
• Team player and a self-starter, with the ability to effectively work independently as required.
• Ability to take on work and projects and see them through to completion.
• Professional, well organized, with excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to work within and promote an innovative and multi-tasked environment.
• Awareness of environmentally sound practices, and commitment to this area.
• Must be flexible to work as business levels dictate (shift work).
Primary Responsibilities• Ensure all aspects of the hotel public areas, meeting facilities and heart of the house are in working order, and cleaned to the highest quality standards.
• Provide assistance ensuring the guest arrival and departure process is fully integrated, and providing the guest with an exceptional level of service and quality.
• Support and embrace a team atmosphere.
• Maintain a high level of professionalism, providing exceptional guest service at all points of contact.
• Effectively resolve guest complaints ensuring the guests’ needs are exceeded.
• Complete all tasks in a timely manner within a multifunctional team environment.
• Maintain safe work practices and the use of environmentally sound practices.
• Assist with emergency situations as required.
• Work towards continuous improvement and quality in all areas.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click the 'Apply' button below to submit your resume and any other required documentation. Please note that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.