Here is more information about the Guest Services Representative employment opportunity at Sun Peaks Resort.
Job Description: Guest Services Representative
|Employment Type||Full Time or Part Time, Seasonal|
|Reports To||Guest Services Supervisor/Guest Services Manager|
|Posting Date||August 27, 2013|
|Closing Date||September 15, 2013|
Qualifications Required• Must be outgoing, responsible and able to up sell our products
• Must be able to work independently and possess organizational skills
• Strong computer skills
• Highly developed customer relation skills
• Dependable, reliable, and punctual
• Previous customer service experience
• A good knowledge of the regional area and constantly striving to gain more
• Team player
• Cash handling skills
• Work well within deadlines
• Daily operation of the Guest Services desk in the Village Day Lodge and/or the ticketing department including ticket sales and ticket checking.
• Contact position for guests regarding lift tickets, season passes and value card sales, as well as resort knowledge.
• Deals with public in efficient, courteous, respectful and friendly manner.
• Maintain a high level of customer service
• Ongoing mission to exceed the customer’s expectations.
• Required to handle all cash transactions in an accurate manner.
• Highly organized and efficient in the work place.
• Follows company policies and procedures at all times.
• Security and accountability of tickets and cash.
• Balancing daily sales to computer reports.
• Attend SPRC sponsored Orientation session.
Secondary Responsibilities• Operate according to code of conduct and values statement of Sun Peaks Resort Corporation
• Attend all SPRC sponsored scheduled orientation & training programs
• Duties as required to ensure successful operation of the department including support of other departments and special promotions.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click the 'Apply' button below to submit your resume and any other required documentation. Please note that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.