Here is more information about the Central Reservations Agent employment opportunity at Sun Peaks Resort.
Job Description: Central Reservations Agent
|Department||Tourism Sun Peaks|
|Employment Type||Part Time - Seasonal (November to March)|
|Reports To||Reservations Manager|
|Posting Date||October 24, 2013|
|Closing Date||November 1, 2013|
Qualifications Required• Excellent communication skills (telephone, email and writing)
• Computer experience (word, excel)
• Basic accounting concepts
• Reliable and responsible
• Outgoing, friendly, ability to work as a team or independently
• Excellent Knowledge of Sun Peaks Resort activities and businesses
Primary Responsibilities• Reserve accommodations, transportation and resort activities & insurance
• Daily email retrieval and distribution.
• Distribution of documentation and lift ticket orders to resort properties.
• Relay communication with properties, resort employees, and guests
• Address problem and handle conflict resolutions.
• Assist with other tasks as assigned by senior management
Secondary Responsibilities• Provide excellence in customer service for the “Best Guest Experience”
• Be a positive and supportive role model for new and existing staff
• Attend all Central Reservations Training Programs
o Resort Orientation and Site inspections
o Sales and Travel Insurance Training
• Duties as required to ensure successful operations of the department including support of other departments and special events
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click the 'Apply' button below to submit your resume and any other required documentation. Please note that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.