Here is more information about the Cashier - Sunburst Restaurant, Bento's Day Lodge, Cafe Soleil and Umbrella Bar employment opportunity at Sun Peaks Resort.
Job Description: Cashier - Sunburst Restaurant, Bento's Day Lodge, Cafe Soleil and Umbrella Bar
|Department||Food and Beverage|
|Employment Type||Full Time or Part Time, Seasonal|
|Reports To||Outlet Supervisor / Manager|
|Posting Date||September 6, 2013|
|Closing Date||October 31, 2013|
Qualifications Required• Accurate cash handling experience.
• Excellent knowledge of cafeteria service.
• Experience in a high volume atmosphere
• Food safe certificate.
Primary Responsibilities• Training, and directing cashiers and bussers.
• Assuring stocking of front end showcases and coolers
• Flexibility in hours of shifts within the guidelines of BC labor laws
• Preparing orders for front end items for Manager
• Responsible for cleanliness of restaurant as per cleaning schedule.
• Opening and closing duties of restaurant.
• Transelects and RTP - assuring they are closed properly when on closing shifts
• Ensuring excellent customer service at all times
• Assuring the restaurant is ready to ‘hand over’ to the next shift. (cleanliness, etc)
• Communicate with kitchen personnel and supervisors
• Make sure customers are well taken care of by predicting their needs and doing everything to assure their stay in our establishment is fantastic.
• Assuring the facility is being run with budgetary requirements in mind at all times
• Act with integrity and lead by example at all times
Secondary Responsibilities• Attend all required SPRC orientation and training sessions
• Duties as required to ensure successful operation of the department including support of other departments and special promotions.
• Leading by example in all actions. Acting with integrity at all times.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click the 'Apply' button below to submit your resume and any other required documentation. Please note that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.