Here is more information about the Caregiver employment opportunity at Sun Peaks Resort.
Job Description: Caregiver
|Employment Type||Full Time, Seasonal|
|Reports To||Kids Center Supervisor|
|Posting Date||July 28, 2014|
|Closing Date||October 31, 2014|
Work, Live, and Play
Sun Peaks Resort Corporation has proven to be one of the highest levels of customer service providers within the ski industry. We can promise you a memorable and gainful working experience within our high volume and challenging work environments. Sun Peaks Resort Corporation has many benefits to offer our employees including:
- Winter Alpine and Nordic Passes
- Staff Soup & Bun Lunch Program
- Monthly Staff Recognition Dinners and Events
- Corporation wide discounts
- Subsidized Employee Housing, available to those 19 years +
- Network and interact with our diverse culture
The Kids Center is responsible for providing a safe, secure and warm environment for our guests young children. Enjoy creating relationships with the little ones and provide them with an enjoyable and memorable experience during their stay. Under the guidance of the Sports School Director, you will receive a fun, interactive and teamwork oriented job experience.
Your Responsibilities Will Include- Provide daily care to children 18 months to 5 years old
- Cleaning duties of the child center as required
- Experience with a POS system
Ideal Candidates- Proven experience as a child care giver
- Enjoy working with small children
- Second language is an asset
- Certified to work as a child care giver (Criminal record check and Health checks are required)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click the 'Apply' button below to submit your resume and any other required documentation. Please note that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.