Here is more information about the Caregiver employment opportunity at Sun Peaks Resort.
Job Description: Caregiver
|Employment Type||Full Time, Seasonal|
|Reports To||Kids Centre Supervisor|
|Posting Date||September 5, 2013|
|Closing Date||October 15, 2013|
Qualifications Required• Previous experience as a caregiver and enjoys working with children.
• Certified to work as a child caregiver with related qualifications (Clear Criminal Record Checks and Health Checks).
• Second language an asset (preferably French, German, or Japanese).
• Secondary education or related diploma / degree an asset.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Polished interpersonal and motivational skills.
• Highly organized.
• Animated and creative with children’s games and activities.
• Proven track record in customer service and as a team player.
Primary Responsibilities• Care giving to children aged 18 months to 5 years.
• Active participation in staff meetings as required.
• Regular communication with Child minding Supervisor
• Administration duties including check in and cash handling.
• Operate according to code of conduct and values statement of Sun Peaks Resort Corporation and the Sundance Playschool.
Secondary Responsibilities• Duties as required to ensure successful operation of the Sundance Playschool, including support of other programs, departments, registration support and special promotions.
• Operate according to code of conduct and values statement of Sun Peaks Resort Corporation
• Attend all SPRC sponsored scheduled orientation & training programs.
• Duties as required to ensure successful operation of the department including support of other departments and special promotions.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click the 'Apply' button below to submit your resume and any other required documentation. Please note that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.