Here is more information about the Bento's Baker employment opportunity at Sun Peaks Resort.
Job Description: Bento's Baker
|Department||Food and Beverage|
|Employment Type||Full Time, Seasonal|
|Reports To||Bento's Kitchen Supervisor|
|Posting Date||September 6, 2013|
|Closing Date||October 31, 2013|
Qualifications Required• Food safe Certificate.
• Experience and knowledge with all aspects of baking operations.
• Demonstrate very strong practical and technical skills that include bakery skills.
• Able to follow set recipes with consistency
• Established open and friendly rapport with customers and staff.
• Team player with ability to motivate staff.
• Strong knowledge of current WCB regulations.
• To instruct and guide baking personnel along the guide lines established by Bento’s General Manager and Food and Beverage Manager.
• Fully responsible for food quality, availability and speed of service.
• Training and maintenance of Bakery staff in food preparation techniques, work ethics and standards.
• Responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance of the work area.
• Giving Kitchen Supervisor food orders for baking products before food order deadlines
• Stock rotation and control of all baking items.
• Attend SPRC orientation and training sessions.
• Other duties as assigned by the Kitchen Supervisor.
Secondary Responsibilities• Attend all required SPRC orientation and training sessions
• Duties as required to ensure successful operation of the department including support of other departments and special promotions.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click the 'Apply' button below to submit your resume and any other required documentation. Please note that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.