Here is more information about the Adult Group and Private Instructor employment opportunity at Sun Peaks Resort.
Job Description: Adult Group and Private Instructor
|Department||Snow Sports School|
|Employment Type||Full Time, Seasonal|
|Reports To||Sports School Director|
|Posting Date||September 24, 2013|
|Closing Date||December 1, 2013|
Qualifications Required• Professional and current teaching certification with a nationally recognized organization.
• Proficient use of spoken English.
• Second language skills are an asset (e.g. German or Spanish).
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Polished interpersonal and motivational skills.
• Highly organized.
• Sales training and experience is an asset.
• Proven track record in guest services and as a team player.
• Physically able to undertake teaching responsibilities in a safe manner.
Primary Responsibilities• Teaching duties relative to certification and experience mostly in our Adult Programs (Group lessons, private lessons, and special programs).
• Direct product marketing to guests.
• Operate according to code of conduct and values statement of Sun Peaks Resort Corporation and the Snow Sports School.
Secondary Responsibilities• Extended marketing, evening activities, ski shows, school orientation as required.
• Assist with special events and evening activities from time to time.
• Any other duties as necessary for the successful operation of the department including sales desk support, child minding and sun tots staffing.
• Attend all SPRC sponsored scheduled orientation and training programs.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click the 'Apply' button below to submit your resume and any other required documentation. Please note that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.