Here is more information about the Accounts/Office Clerk employment opportunity at Sun Peaks Resort.
Job Description: Accounts/Office Clerk
|Employment Type||Full-time, Seasonal|
|Reports To||Accounting Manager|
|Working Hours||Monday - Friday, 8am - 4:30pm|
|Posting Date||January 31, 2014|
|Closing Date||February 7, 2014|
Qualifications Required• Some post-secondary education in accounting, business or administration an asset.
• Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office including but not limited to Microsoft Excel, knowledge with ACCPAC for windows software and computer skills an asset.
• Previous guest services training.
• Exceptional internal and external guest relations.
• Highly organized and able to multi-task.
• Must have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
Primary Responsibilities• Answer and forward all phone calls via the switchboard and walk-in inquiries.
• Organize and distribute mail and courier packages for departments and employees.
• Respond to and process tour operator and resort lodging booking orders for lift tickets, lessons and equipment rentals.
• Print and deliver pre-ordered lift tickets and vouchers.
• Assist Accounts Receivables with invoicing, credit notes, collections and account reconciliation, as well as month end duties.
• Assist the Payroll and Personnel Administrator with responding to and organizing staff accommodation bookings and collecting initial payments.
• Data entry for Accounts Payable.
• Assisting department managers with data entry and other office duties.
Secondary Responsibilities• Attend all required SPRC orientation and training sessions
• Duties as required to ensure successful operation of Sun Peaks Resort Corporation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click the 'Apply' button below to submit your resume and any other required documentation. Please note that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.